Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An adventure made by an 8 year old.

Usually I am the one who DM’s when anyone around here is gaming. The other night however, I went to someone else’s house, who was going to DM a quick hack and slash using 3rd edition rules. While waiting for him to finish making characters with the one other player, his 8 year old daughter began chatting with me. At first it was the usual “look I have a loose tooth” and “Did you know I’m in 3rd grade?”
Eventually though she began telling me about an adventure idea she had. So I did what any sensible adult would do when a child is revealing the true secrets of the Imaginary World, I grabbed my notebook and started taking notes.


Here is a link to the adventure in pdf format. Some things to remember not only was the outline made by an 8 year old this is the first adventure I ever tried to flesh out as a completely written adventure and it is a rough draft form. I am also thinking of adding art to it someday.

http://www.filedropper.com/thegoblinsandtheorcsplace_1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...