Friday, February 17, 2012

League of Legends Charactors for Dungeons and Dragons Board Game.

The title is pretty self explanatory, it occurred to me that each d&d board game character starts with four powers and an innate power, each league of legends character has four abilities and an innate ability. They both basically have classes and run around killing things. Seams like an easy thing to convert any league of legends character into a d&d board game character.

Too show what I mean I threw this together rather quickly. It's not perfect of course and his stats are based off the Dragon Born Fighters, for AC and Damage to start. But I think for a quick conversion it holds the flavor of Jax rather well.Also, I did try to turn some of his abilities effects into multiple abilities, and the template I used was made by chromaticdragon who wanted the characters to be able to level upto level 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...