Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adventures Dark and Deep successfully funded

There are six days left to back Adventures Dark and Deep on Kickstarter and it has already reached it's goal of $6,500. So if your planning on getting the Players Manual theres no reason not to back it now you get all that extra artwork with your money.

Actually I am mostly excited just to see everything moving forward even more. Can't wait until the final printing. I just hope Joseph doesn't take as long as Justin Alexander is taking with Legends and Labyrinths. Not really Justin's fault but still the two products I want most I am waiting for patiently, and I'm not known for patience, lol.

Anyway just a random post I wanted to throw out and say yay, the artwork is funded. Now everyone come fund it some more, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...