Sunday, November 27, 2011

Conan The Barbarian (movie review)

I read some pretty bad reviews of this movie written by someone that had read the books and seen the original movie. I have to say I completely disagree with him.

I think if you are a fan of Fantasy Movies such as The Scorpion King you will love this movie. It has all things you hope for, Sorceress', thieves, slaves both freed and captured. Magic, Fighting, decapitated head trophies, ancient artifacts, shirtless barbarians, shirtless women, blood, honor, sex.

It might be too short of a movie to introduce the entire world that Conan lives in but hell that's why I hope for a sequel.

Were B is boring A is great and A+ is ground breaking, I give it an A in all categories. Except the necromancer blood line it gets a F in that category for having one person of a Pure Blood Line that just makes no sense, why didn't her parents and grandparents have more babies to preserve the blood line.

In summary, a great movie I will likely watch again, it fulfills its potential and doesn't try to hard to be ground breaking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...