Thursday, November 17, 2011

A New Death and Others

James Hutchings recently asked me to do a review on his book "A New Death and Others" I unfortunately haven't finished reading it yet, not because its a bad book, mind you. In fact I have enjoyed its fairy tale like aspects many of its stories have had so far. I do look forward to reading more of it, so expect a larger review to come.

The book is available for $0.99 for the kindle at Amazon where is has received an average of 3.5 stars from four reviews, and from Smashwords where it has received 5 stars from one review.

(note; even the lower star reviews spoke positively of the book.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Louis.

    Well, mine, anyway. I'll have to look into it at that price. But I still look forward to a more "in-depth" review from you.

    And . . . glad you're still "around." ;)

    Wondered where you had "gotten off" to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't plan on vanishing or anything but blogging daily about dnd was getting hard when I'm not currently playing much, and it can be liberating to take a break from my pc on occasions.

    But really don't like blog posts apologizing for not blogging or promising to be more active, lol.

    I'm sure I'll be posting here off and on for a long time, I do have at least one more campaign log to write and will hopefully be playing at least every other Tuesday.

    On a side note I'm glad to hear from you again mystic scholar, I was wondering were you went, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life. It occasionally interferes! ;)

    But only "occasionally." :D

    Been busy with other projects. I write and others who write ask me to edit a lot. Hahahahaha

    Couple of "big" things going on right now. But I promise not to get "lost" again in the future! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...