Sunday, December 4, 2011

Current Status.

Still playing Terraria, haven't touched minecraft since Terraria's 1.1 patch.

Looking for more people to add on steam who'd like to play on a small private Terraria Server I host.

Tomorrow is Laisa's Birthday so Far I got her an Xperia PLay, 5 sets of earrings and a new piercing and some Clothes. Thinking of baking a cake from scratch.

Still no dnd recently, I think I might try some hack and slash with my wife or maybe invite mike over for some ADD.

Tried to get back into writing then didn't write a single word (totaly missed NaNoWriMo or whatever it's called.)

I think forum based gaming would work best for me now.

Thinking of starting a new blog about how corporations suck and my attempts at breaking away from them.

Honestly I'm starting to think If I don't write more gaming content I shouldn't be in the RPGBA.

Imagine if Terraria had DMing tools like neverwinter nights DM mode that'd be awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Planting your own garden?

    Even farming is "big business" anymore. :(

    But I completely appreciate your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda tired as I'm writing this, but I have no idea what your talking about lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    The groceries found in your local store are mostly supplied by large Commercial Farming concerns these days and NOT local farmers. ;)

    To "break away" from such "corporations," you'd have to have your own garden! :D

    Or starve! Hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...