Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Announcing The SPiRiTLiNG Blog Alliance!

Since I no longer considered myself to qualify for the RPGBA but I loved being in a blog alliance. Me and Stateless formed a new blog alliance. We also began work on a website for it and making a logo.

As we are small right now we will likely expect each member to be active on each blog, but as we grow traffic will of course become more natural. We are accepting pretty much any blog right now. If you'd like to join post a comment below and also check out Stateless's Blog.

I am still going to leave the RPGBA image at the bottom left too support them.

5 comments:

  1. Is there an overall theme for this alliance? For example, I don't only post about gaming, but I do post about it occassionally. Right now I am able to stick to my once a week posting schedule, so I am active. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now there is no official theme, although I Personaly think they should be somewhat of a personal/project blog. In other words if someone is only going to blog about their kids, well I don't see why anyone would want to draw traffic to that.

    On the other hand giving reviews or working on projects is at least partly audience orientated.

    But for the most part this is just opinion as I'm sure Stateless's blog will mostly be about his day to day life and mine will likely be more reviews and projects.

    So, I'm pretty sure no matter what you want to blog about your welcome to. (maybe it's just that I like project blogs, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I don't think having an overall theme is really necessary...

    On the site, I can add a column that states each blog's theme if we think that'd be necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I meant was "these are all gaming/comic book/etc blogs". Of course, since I don't have a single theme for my own blog, lack of one in a ring suits me fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, mine isn't actually a gaming blog any more, thats why I choose to drop out of the RPGBA. My current project was about gaming but that's just cause I play and make games, lol.

    Anyway yeah no theme is necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...