Friday, January 13, 2012

Signed up for Diablo 3 beta!

I am really surprised at how easy and convenient battle.net was on signing up. I made a new account using my new email, They wanted me to own at least one full game, so I entered my old Diablo 2 code its like 9 years old but was accepted anyway. And amazingly it looks like they have the option for me to download the game! Yay no more broken disks problem.

My google result for Diablo 3
That let me go to the beta preferences and hopefully someday I will be accepted to play the Diablo 3 beta and if not well I can use this account to try and get on other betas, how convenient.

3 comments:

  1. My "bud" Maldin got me playing Diablo just recently. I'm now a 21st level Paladin.

    (He wants to game online together and needs a "tank" for his sorceress)

    Now I find that -- right along with the two of you -- I'm waiting for Diablo 3.

    Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should game together sometime, you can add me on steam (if you have steam) as heromedel.

    Right now I usualy play the Median XL mod, but its not to hard for me to switch back to vanilla diablo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to talk about that . . . seriously. Let me speak with Maldin -- we're having trouble getting connected.

    We think it might be at my end. Once we get that worked out, we can hook-up and kick patootie!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...