Sunday, January 8, 2012

HTML5 Games

I have figured out how to share HTML5 games and think it might be a good thing that Construct 2 uses HTML5, as the games are played through your internet browser. (you need to be updated to the latest ones, though)

So it here is the first pre-alpha of my currently mentioned project. It is nothing more then Princess Toadstool jumping around an unfinished level recreation. Using the arrow keys and shift.

Link Removed!


Also here is what I got when finishing the first tutorial for Construct 2. It seams to have some key press issues but I have it using WASD and mouse to shoot.

Link Removed!

3 comments:

  1. looks good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Its really hard for me to keep with a project though and I'm starting to get mad at Construct.

    I'll probably work on this one at least a little longer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...