Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Game

I know I have been talking alot about Legends and Labyrinths and Adventures Dark and Deep. I have even been thinking of buying The Secret Fire, but now I have found yet one more game that grabbed my attention. Adventurer Conquer King.

Some how I only heard about it yesterday and many of the things I read about it are exactly what I want in an rpg, such as the balanced and integrated economy or how each level of play is well thought out instead of just an after thought.

On a side note I am alos interested in playing or dming over google+ so if anyone wants too add me on there here is a link to my profile. If you need a google+ invite then just leave a comment below containing an email address and I'll send you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...