Monday, August 29, 2011

Nina's Writing Prompt (2).

Nina Pelletier said ~

"Prompt-and-Share: It is Monday so it’s time to start the week off write, err I mean right. Get your muses ready for a nice long look into yourselves or your characters. I’ll go a little easier on you folks tomorrow, but for today we are looking for pieces that range between 300 and 600 words. That’s right, room to get detailed! Here’s the prompt, dig deep my friends.
You or your character has been betrayed. Write out a scene of the betrayal from the Point-Of-View of the betrayer."




Its not that I don't Love louis, or at least I did. It feel like it left me though. I told him it was as if I were possessed and then it just left. I wish he would still be my friend I miss how we use too laugh together and he use too let me stand on his shoes while we danced. I wouldn't mind spending more time with him or just hanging out but why couldn't he understand I loved him in a different way then I loved shawn.

By the end louis was hard to deal with though. He became pushy and was just trampling other peoples opinions. I was young anyway so what was he expecting. I still don't know who I am, I'm still growing and he knew there was so much I wanted to do with my life. I really don't know why he expected so much from me.

I know I hurt him but I never meant too, I didn't want too. Now we never talk even though we are both on facebook. I hope he finds happiness and becomes more tolerant of others. I know Laisa and his kids love him. I'm living my own life now though and that's just how people are. Good luck, louis say hi to everyone for me.

~Written (by louis) as though it were written by Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...