"Good Morning Google+ers! Today's writing prompt was inspired by +Ayoub Khote 's "getting to know you" post. Check out his page to see what I'm talking about. So today's prompt is going to be personal, I mean REALLY personal. We are going to get to know you a little (or a lot) by this one, and I have a feeling only the brave and courageous will join in (that wasn't me calling you chicken to make you do it)
Prompt and Share: In 300 words or less, write a letter to your 10 year old self.
For tips and tricks and rules on the Prompt-and-Share, visit http://bit.ly/rcsGtF "
This is very important for you too know, I want you too read this and memorize it daily.
- Most important off all never give up on love and tell dad about your medical concerns always.
- Learn too speak respectfully, ask people how too.
- Ignore the rude kids and teachers and just focus on your grades and being respectful
- Your dad has it tough right now, you will understand why when your older
- Respect your brothers but don't feel bad because of what they say, loosen up.
- Everyone else is struggling as well, respect them.
From: Louis Clark
P.S. Since your the type who does like hearing about the future I will tell you this. Your not going to be an astronaut or famous what you are going to be is a dad. Also remember having talent and being world renown have nothing to do with each other.