Sunday, August 21, 2011

Plans for this Blog

This was originally suppose to be a dnd blog, but It looks like I am going to be posting alot more short stories then dnd articles, so here are my plans.

I hope too post at least 3 or more stories a week

Each story might not be finished however

Some posts might pick back up where a previous post left off

I still might occasionally post about dnd or other projects

If anyone wants too make requests such as for me too continue a certain story I will try too

I don't want too stress out too much about finishing stories

Since I think the secret to writing is "too write" that is my main goal too just consistently post new writing.

I welcome all feedback and criticism. I would love comments and requests on the blog.

And if you click on the ads then that will make me some money and help support my writing and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...